1. Kindly take out a print of Admission form and send a duly filled scanned copy of it along with the following documents at the email id of your admission counselor.
2. You will also need to send in your hard copy of all relevant documents at our main office.
3. Candidate will get his Enrollment Letter, Study Materials, Reference material within 10 days of confirmation of receipt of required documents.
(Please mail us the below documents)
1. 10th Marksheet/Certificate – Self Attested
2. 12th Marksheet/Certificate – Self Attested
3. Degree Provisional Certificate/Final Degree Certificate – Self Attested
4. 1 Color Passport size Photograph
5. ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Pan Card/ Voter ID etc.)
6. Scan copy of Signature
7. Resume / CV – Stating Years of Work Experience
8. Bank Receipt or Electronic fund transfer receipt or DD in favor of “ISDC”.
Please Note –
1.Incomplete or inappropriately-filled application form will not be accepted.
2.All the columns in the admission form should be duly and correctly filled in block letter only.
3.Use black or Blue ball pen only.
Note: Kindly contact your admission counselor for a smooth and hassle free enrollment within minutes.
Examinations will be conducted four times a year in February, May, August & November on Saturdays and Sundays. There will be two examinations of three-hour duration in two sessions on a day. The examinations will be in both online mode and Centre-based written mode.
Examination Centres will be allotted all over India depending on the availability of specific number of students.
An examination fee of INR.690/- for each paper has to be remitted by DD drawn in favour of ISDC, payable at Delhi, on intimation.
Students who fail to pass in a paper will require re-appearing for the respective paper during the time of succeeding examination by remitting an amount of INR.690/- for each paper
Grading of Examination
The The Certificate with grades accompanied by the semester wise Mark-lists will be forwarded across the students after obtaining an overall Pass status in the examinations conducted.
Minimum marks needed to acquire a Pass status in each paper: 45%
Minimum marks needed to acquire an Overall Pass status (Aggregate): 50%
Minimum Marks needed to acquire a First Class status (Aggregate): 60%
Minimum Marks needed for Grade B (Good)- 60% – 69% aggregate
Minimum Marks needed for Grade B+ (Very good) – 70% -79% aggregate
Minimum Marks needed for Grade A (Excellent)- 80%-89% aggregate
Minimum Marks needed for Grade A+ (Outstanding) – 90% & above aggregate
Examination results will be published in 45 days after the receipt of complete set of answer papers and respective assignments/ case study project..
Students are requested to submit all examination papers of a particular semester together only, failing of which a Mark-Sheet with “Failed” status will be issued.
Placement Assistance Cell
ISDC has established a Placement Assistance Cell with a view to act as interface between the industry and the students.
At ISDC, we suggest high profile placement opportunities to successful students in various conglomerates across India and abroad that we have trussed with over time. However, the placement will be offered according to the performance of the student in front of the interviewing authority of any particular company.
Student employment opportunities are regularly displayed on the Website of ISDC or the students can know it by dialing up our Placement Assistance Cell.
The cell will facilitate online pre-placement and placement activity, and invites the industrial / commercial establishments to avail the services of the cell for placements of our students those have academically well-performed.